Friday, August 12, 2016

Florence Paper Packet

Look at what 1 package of Florence Paper Packet can make. I took a class that make 3 2-page layouts from Sue Stoughton my Close to My Hearts Consultant. Yes, I have a supervising consultant, who helps me create with Close to My Heart.  I like the colors and designs on the Florence papers. The layouts were made using the 12 pieces of paper in the packet. Why not buy a paper packet and set your hand to trying to make 6 pages from the packet. I want to see what you make.



 We used the Florence Paper Packet, Florence Sequins, Rose Gold Foil Tape, the word 'family' for the Artbooking Cricut cartridge, Star Die Cuts, Ornate Blossoms Stamp Set with the matching Thin Cut Dies and ShinHan Touch Twin makers: Tender Pink, Sap Green, Marine Blue, and Marigold. I like the colors and designs on the Florence papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment