Monday, November 21, 2016

Yuletide Joy stamp of the month set S1610

I have a friend, Laura Papicak, who with friends at her church, Our Savior Lutheran Church make cards each month for the parishioners who can not attend church.  She inspired me to do the same for the parishioners of my church, St Paul Lutheran Church.  Below are 30 cards for the church to send to parishioners who can not attend church. I made them using the Yuletide Joy stamp of the month set S1610 and the Merry Christmas stamp M1148. I hope the cards bring joy to the people who receive them and let them know that the church members remember them. 



I used cranberry and white card stock and cranberry ink. The stars are heat embossed with Recollections tinsel ruby embossing power and VersaMark Ink. It really makes the stars sparkle. 


Yuletide Joy stamp of the month set S1610 

Merry Christmas stamp set M1148

VersaMark ink pad Z891

No comments:

Post a Comment